Qualifications for Admission
Those who wish to proceed to Japanese universities or colleges, and also meet the following requirement.
・Has a healthy body
・Has Completed 12 years of general education in his/her home country
・Has the ability equal or higher to JLPT N5 or J.TEST F grade or NAT-TEST 4th grade.
Download Application Guideline
募集要項（日本語） Application Guideline (English)
Thông tin tuyển sinh (Tiếng việt)
・Application Form (PDF)
・Application Form (Word)
・Personal Statement (PDF)
・Personal Statement (Word)
・Letter of Guarantee (PDF)
・Letter of Guarantee (Word)
・Letter of Financial Support (PDF)
・Letter of Financial Support (Word)
Number to be admitted
||Number to be admitted
|2 year course
|1.5 year course
||1 year and a half
1. Written test and interview in the country of the applicant
2. The school notifies the applicant of the result.
3. The successful applicant prepares application documents and sends them to the school.
4. The school examines the documents
5. Applicants pay the screening fee
6. The school submits required documents to the Immigration Bureau and should be examined.
7. Immigration Bureau delivers “Certificate of Eligibility” to the school.
8. The school gives “Certificate of Eligibility” and “Admission Permit” to the applicant after confirming the payment of the first year’s school expenses.
9. The applicant applies for a visa to the Japanese Embassy or consulate abroad and Student Visa should be issued.
10. Enter Japan (by the designated day before the entrance ceremony) and enroll in First College Kanazawa.
If you need more information or you have any concerns, please feel free torequest our brochure! There are more information not shown on this website and it helps to resolve your questions.